Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking, providing products and solutions that have transformed the way people connect, communicate and collaborate. Their vision is to create the best customer experience – every time. Our customers are engineers who are passionate about creating cutting-edge technologies for their customers. Their mission: to provide advanced technologies that enable their customers to perform more critical tasks with less effort through services that help them grow their businesses faster than ever.
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of network security and/or systems administration, including computer networks, packet switching, internetworking and data communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with networking and security technologies such as Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper Networks.
- Experience administering and troubleshooting network devices an asset
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining security policies that will protect the network infrastructure
- Provides solutions to network security issues such as unauthorized users, malware, malicious bots, hackers, attackers, malicious servers, etc.
- Is responsible for protecting Cisco products and hardware by implementing VSA policy, identifying threats, configuring intrusion prevention system, IPS, DDoS attack protection, VPN, network load balancing , ASA, WAF,
- Use firewall, network security devices and applications to manage threats and threats from the internet
- Troubleshoot threats, including threats from malware or viruses.
- Develop and maintain a secure network infrastructure.
- Design and implement effective data security policies, systems and technologies.
- Participate in data security related projects, with a focus on enterprise security.
- Identify and interpret network policies and standards.
- Understand how to effectively use application access control lists and auditing tools.
- Configure and use Cisco IOS, NetFlow, and other network monitoring tools.
- Network Security Engineer