Japan, Japan, Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:21:14 / Comserve Inc. / – Cloud Network Security Market with Top Country Data, Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Revenue , Important Players, Developing Technologies, Trends and Forecasts
Global Cloud Network Security Market was valued at USD 8589.95 Million in 2019, and it is projected to reach a value of USD 19192.82 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.40%, during the forecast period New threats like Petya, Wannacry, Skype, Fireball, Delta Charlie and others come into action and threaten to destroy all data if a ransom to recover the data is not paid. Many individuals and organizations have fallen into this trap. Protection against cyberattacks is becoming increasingly important for industrial companies. Thus, manufacturers are now considering its implementation from the development stage of new machines, and throughout their life cycle.
– The market includes major players, such as IBM, Cisco and Intel, which are the leaders in technology, as well as the networking market (Cisco). Early adopters and major investors in cloud-based networking technologies, these players are pioneers in this market. To maintain a competitive edge and retain their position in the market, these companies have continued to invest in this area.
– For example, the introduction of IBM Blockchain, the first enterprise-ready blockchain service based on the Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Fabric version 1.0, enables developers to quickly build and host blockchain networks robustly secure production sites on the IBM cloud.
– The market is expected to continue significantly high growth, owing to the higher penetration of cloud solutions across various industry verticals, coupled with the advent of IoT and Industry 4.0, and hence the number growing DDoS and data breaches. All these factors are expected to drive the cloud network security market.
Get a sample PDF for more detailed market information: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79099
Network security is defined as the protection against abuse or hacking of files or directories on a system. Common network threats include viruses, worms and Trojans, spyware and adware, zero-day attacks, hacker attacks, DDoS attacks and identity theft .
The application of cloud network security varies among small, medium, and large businesses. It also provides various solutions like Firewall, SSL Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN), Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). It is used by various end users such as government, BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, education, service provider.
Main market trends
Classification and application-based products will have significant demand for cloud network security
– Application-based segmentation and product availability has served the positive demand for cloud network security based products in the market. Organizations opt for data encryption or other means available to protect information.
– Commercial use ranges from military-grade products and services used in defense, industrial-grade products and services for financial firms, to products and services for public use. Some network applications require uninterrupted connectivity vital to business operation, while others require the network to be operated continuously with permitted disturbance tolerance.
– These factors decide the implementation and usage of the product based on the applications and lead the market in their respective segments. A communication failure can be catastrophic and huge in terms of finances in the aviation and defense sectors, driving the demand for high-end products.
– The number of applications used in the various sectors is increasing, while financial services hold the majority as they meet the needs of customers in various ways, such as targeted promotions and product offers, appointment reminders banking, real-time alerts, bill reminders, and customer surveys.
The United States accounts for the largest share of the global cloud network security market
– The United States is the largest consumer of cloud network security in the world. This could be attributed to the presence of large corporations, the increasing frequency of cyberattacks, and the growing number of servers hosted in the United States.
– Many cloud security companies are headquartered in the United States, and the country is home to approximately 63% of private cybersecurity companies globally. Most companies test their new services domestically before launching them globally.
– Rapid adoption of new technologies in the country and increasing attention to security is driving the market forward. The presence of major cloud service providers in the country, such as Microsoft and Amazon, plays an important role in the growth of the cloud security market.
– US federal, state and local government agencies rank last in cybersecurity, compared to 17 major private industries, including transportation, retail and healthcare. Currently, however, the government of this region has tightened security standards to ensure better cloud security.
– Higher penetration levels of medium and large enterprises, compared to the rest of the market, this segment of the market is expected to be the main buyer of network security solutions. Additionally, as small businesses gain access to their cyber exposures, growth in the adoption of cloud-based solutions is expected. As a result, investments in this sector are also expected to increase exponentially over the forecast period.
– Additionally, there is huge potential for growth in other industry segments of the country, such as manufacturing, energy and utilities, as they have already migrated to digitally transformed methods of operation and are beginning now to better understand their cyber exposures. .
Request for Sample PDF Copy:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79099
The global cloud network security market is highly fragmented as numerous cyber threats are forcing governments and respective industries to invest more in their cyberspace. The increase in investment attracts many new players in the market, who offer the solution at lower prices, which makes the cloud network security market competitive. Some of the major market players are IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Trend Micro Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. These players are constantly innovating and improving their product offerings to meet growing market demand.
– April 2019 – Intel and Google Cloud announced a strategic partnership to develop the Anthos reference design to simplify deployment in data centers and on-premises clouds.
– January 2019 – Cisco acquires Ensoft Ltd. to simplify service provider networks through automation and programmability. Ensoft, a private company headquartered in Harpenden, England, provides software solutions for service provider networks.
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Adoption of SaaS Market
4.3.2 Increased number of network-based attacks
4.4 Market Constraints
4.4.1 High Vulnerability to Cloud Network Attacks
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.5.3 Threat of new entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
For more information on this report, visit: Cloud Network Security Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Cloud Network Security Market: Key Facts, Dynamics, Segments and Forecast Presented 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.