CYTRACOM announced today ControlOne. Available exclusively to channel partners in the United States and Canada, Control One’s secure, cloud-based networking platform unifies connectivity and security with unparalleled simplicity and transforms the way MSPs build, manage and secure networks. modern cloud networks.
“Enterprises are increasingly turning to MSPs to securely connect the distributed workforce, and the reality is that the tools available to MSPs today are plentiful but leave a lot to be desired,” said Zane Conkle, co-founder and CEO of CYTRACOM. “Unintegrated point solutions lead to more complexity than benefit. ControlOne greatly simplifies complex network configuration and provides unified security policies and enforcement to support the modern MSP and meet enterprise network security needs. It’s the solution MSPs have been waiting for and SMBs need.
Early access partners who beta tested CYTRACOM’s ControlOne platform commented on the simplicity and sophistication of the new solution. They were also impressed with the business and technical benefits built into the unified platform. These features save MSPs time, money, and talent, and allow them to easily define and control processes with the click of a button to standardize security practices at scale for SMBs.
“ControlOne is crazy simple, but completely tackles the complexity we face as MSPs when it comes to delivering managed security and connectivity to customers who truly work anywhere. and anywhere.
Finally, a channel provider has figured this out and delivered!”
~Mike Bloomfield, President, Geek
“ControlOne’s intuitive features, such as the visual network builder and smart default configuration settings, save us time and effort. What is better is that it helps us to implement a more standardized security practice.
~Lance Keltner, Owner, Uni Computers
Key components of the ControlOne platform include:
○ Perimeter defined by software: Build, deploy, and visually manage enterprise networks, public cloud connectivity, and SD-WAN without legacy edge appliances.
○ Secure remote access: VPN alternative that provides always-on connectivity and eliminates side attack vulnerabilities.
○ Zero Trust Security: Reduce the attack surface with Zero Trust Network Access and Device Posture Check (DPC).
○ Unified Threat Management (UTM): Complete unified threat management, including cloud firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS), data loss prevention (DLP), and web content filtering.
○ Actionable intelligence: Rich event attribution and intuitive reporting provide unparalleled visibility across the entire network and security stack.
○ Security posture management: Continuously enforce network security policies, prevent configuration drift, and ensure third-party compliance.
“MSPs are the default choice for growing businesses looking to leverage technology and stay securely connected. Solutions focused on the unique needs of MSPs are critical to their success, and CYTRACOM is proud to serve the MSP channel exclusively,” said John Tippett, COO, CYTRACOM. “With ControlOne, CYTRACOM is once again offering MSPs just as we did initially for voice, now in the realm of networking and security, bringing everything together in one easy-to-use platform that gives control to MSP and provides the customer with an amazing experience.”
For more information about ControlOne, visit www.cytracom.com.
CYTRACOM simplifies enterprise connectivity and network security for MSPs across North America. With a reliable platform based on flexible cloud-based technology, CYTRACOM provides fully managed, enterprise-grade voice, network and security solutions. The company is committed to a 100% channel-driven go-to-market model. As the shift to the cloud continues, Cytracom enables partners to expand their portfolios and ultimately expand their reach and revenue with end-to-end managed services. Unparalleled tools, support and training give partners an edge over the competition, reinforcing Cytracom’s commitment to their success and confidence in its solution.
To find out more visit www.cytracom.com.