Our engineers maintain the network of Arista, Dell and FortiGate customers.
We also have FortiGate firewalls that we maintain for customers whose equipment is housed in cloud provider DC racks.
This includes FortiVMs in the VMware environment.
The Engineer will work primarily in collaboration with the CIO and senior management.
The engineer will provide the networking required for the customer virtual data centers on VMware vCloud Director.
Knowledge of IPSEC configurations is required.
Also provisioning and troubleshooting NSX-T networks.
This is provisioned on a “shared environment” for the majority of tenants.
The engineer will help design the solutions customers need to connect to the multitude of services available on the platform or other service provider platforms.
The engineer will liaise with upstream providers and ISPs for customer specific routing requirements, assignment of public IP addresses, addition of DNS records and for troubleshooting purposes.
The cloud provider also has its own block of public IP addresses and therefore needs to be familiar with VRRP and BGP.
The engineer will also need to be able to configure and maintain virtual WAF devices to meet
to customer requirements.
The engineer is also involved in the day-to-day modifications and design of the data centers.
This includes the points below:
– Fixed service provider cross connections and configured port channels for redundant links.
– Coordinate scheduled maintenance for firmware upgrades on FortiGate firewalls and install Fortigates at customer site if required.
– Installation of Dell switches with stacking/VLT implemented.
– Ticket management on the helpdesk.
– Be able to manage multiple sites (local and international) that communicate via MPLS or IPSEC.
- IPSec settings
- NSX-T Networks
- Virtual data centers
- design solutions
About the employer:
– Warm culture
– Dream job